T-50X2 Coin-Operated Stack Dryer
50 lb. capacity
To maximize the use of space in your self-service laundromat, the Dexter Express Coin-Operated Stack Washer and Dryers are a great choice. The stacked dryers use less electricity and gas, allowing the dryer to complete its cycle more quickly. These Dexter coin-operated laundry dryers are designed to increase turnover and improve your laundromat's profitability.
The new C-Series is Dexter's most powerful, smartest lineup yet. Leading-edge technology has arrived with innovative DexterLive controls and the DexterLive.com web app, maximizing efficiency and revenue.
Additional features include: a new, improved spider, shaft and bearing assembly; a lint-free computer and coin-drop area, and easier access to heat chambers and burner housings for simplified cleaning.
New Option! Reversing Dryer. The wise folks at Dexter know that drying bedding and extra-large loads can be a time-consuming process. That's why they developed a faster, more efficient option for this dryer model. The new 50 lb. stacked dryer with a reversing cylinder changes the tumbling direction to reduce tangling. This can cut dry times, save energy, and make the laundry experience more pleasant for your customers. As we all know, happy customers are repeat customers.
Dexter T-50x2 Express Parts:
Burner Housing Group
Control Parts Group
Door Switch Group
Rear Panel and Cover Group
Contact a Laundry Specialist, today!
Dexter T-50X2 Stack Dryer Product Information:
- T-50 C-Series Troubleshooting,120V Controls, 60Hz, Fault Codes, Schematics
- T-50 C-Series Troubleshooting 24V Controls, 60Hz, Fault Codes, Schematics
- Programming & Service Videos Dexter service videos covering basic repairs to laundry equipment to help minimize downtime in your coin-op laundromat. Topics include HOW TO’s for common Washer, Dryer, Stack Dryer and Coin Drop installation, programming, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- C-Series Stack Dryer Operator's Manual Installation and operating instructions including safety precautions and preventative maintenance requirements. Helpful schematics included.
- T-50x2 Vended Specification Sheet A list of standard features and options as well as complete model specifications.
- C-Series Stack Dryer Programming Customizable controls for your dryer including vend price, drying time and temperature.
- C-Series Preventative Maintenance Includes daily, monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual routines and tips for maintaining the dryer to help keep it running at top performance.
- C-Series T-50X2 Vended Stack Dryer Parts
- T-50X2 Mounting Dimensions Helpful schematic.
Reversing Commercial Dryer