T-900 Coin-Operated Washer
60 lb. capacity
The T-900 coin-operated washing machine would work for just about any self-service laundromat. This Dexter washer has a mega load capacity for dry weight up to 60 pounds (27.2 kg).
The new C-Series is Dexter's most powerful, smartest lineup yet. Leading-edge technology has arrived with innovative DexterLive controls and the DexterLive.com web app, maximizing efficiency and revenue.
Dexter T-900 Parts:
Cabinet and Front Panel Group
Chassis and Drain
Cylinders, Seals and Bearings
Door Lock Assembly
Drain Valve Group
Electrical Components - Top Compartment
Electronic Acceptor Conversion Kit
Gear Motor Door Lock Assembly
Gear Motor Door Lock Assembly 50Hz Model
Labels and Diagrams
Large Door and Hinge Group
Rear View Access
Top/Front Mount Detergent Dispenser
Water Inlet and Rear Channel (900+ Models)
Water Inlet Valve Breakdown
Wiring Harness Part
Contact a Laundry Specialist, today!
Dexter T-900 Product Information:
- Troubleshooting Solutions to problems including: F1, F2, F8, F13, F15, F17, F19 fault codes (see manual - link below - for more). Water fill problems, leaks, coin counting, cylinder not turning, drain error, door lock error or unlocking problems, machine won’t start, door handle problems, buzzing, faulty display, fuse/circuit breaker issues.
- Programming & Service Videos Dexter service videos covering basic repairs to laundry equipment to help minimize downtime in your coin-op laundromat. Topics include HOW TO’s for common Washer, Dryer, Stack Dryer and Coin Drop installation, programming, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- T-900 & T-950 Vended Operators Manual Installation and operating instructions including safety precautions and preventative maintenance requirements. Here’s where you will find a full list of washer fault codes as well as suggested solutions. Helpful schematics included.
- T-900 Vended Specification Sheet A list of standard features and options as well as complete model specifications.
- C-Series Washer Programming Includes instructions for both DexterLive and Manual Programming.
- C-Series Preventative Maintenance Includes daily, monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual routines and tips for maintaining the washing machine to help keep it running at top performance.
- C-Series T-900 Mounting Dimensions Helpful schematic.
- Parts Lookup Find part #’s for your Dexter Commercial Coin-Op Washers and Dryers and related Equipment.
- Contact the Service Department
- Visit the Parts Store