Parts Specialist - Entry Level
- Entry Level
Education: HS Diploma
or the equivalent
Full Time, M-F
Description of Position
We are seeking a Parts Specialist to join our Parts Department Team. This role will assist customers in ordering the correct parts for their commercial laundry equipment. The Parts Specialist will be responsible for answering customer phone calls and processing orders for product parts while ensuring complete customer satisfaction. When the customer is unable to provide a part number, the Parts Specialist will research and identify the correct part for the customer's equipment by using manuals or contacting manufacturers.
The Parts Specialist will also work with and assist other Western State Design departments as necessary, including pursuing new customers and following-up on pending quotes to help increase part sales. They may also assist internal service and sales team members with parts-related requests.
Qualified applicants will have excellent communication skills and will be able to communicate with the Western State Design customer base, internal team members, and equipment manufacturers in a clear and professional manner.
Candidates must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Successful candidates must also have the ability to work independently, be highly organized, motivated, and have the capacity to multitask. Ability to create reports from Excel using formulas, VLOOKUP and Pivot tables strongly preferred.
Highly qualified candidates will be able to:
- Answer all incoming parts inquiries received via telephone, fax, email, or web in a professional and prompt manner.
- Process all types of incoming parts and purchase orders.
- Research and identify parts using parts manuals, internet, or by contacting manufacturers.
- Order parts from manufacturers and suppliers.
- Build long-lasting business relationships with the Western State Design customer base.
- Follow-up on quotes.
- Assist warehouse, service, and order entry staff as required.
- Understand inventory and inventory control, including cycle counting and yearly inventory.
- Take warranty calls and process RMA's for replacement parts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)*
- Health Savings Account (HSA)*
- Paid Time Off including Holidays*
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan**
- Tuition Reimbursement**
** Eligible after one year of service
The list of essential requirements, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this position. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the department. The omission of essential requirements does not preclude management from assigning duties not included if such requirements are a reasonable assignment to the position.
Apply for this position
Questions? Contact Us
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.