T-650 Express Coin-Operated Washer
40 lb. capacity
The Express Triple Load T-650 Coin-Operated Dexter Washer is an energy efficient solution for your self-service laundromat. The coin-op laundry equipment has a dry weight capacity of 40 pounds (13.6 kg) and extracts water at a rate of 200-G's. The energy efficient washers meet CEE* tier 1 specifications with DOE/Energy Star MEF** of 1.84, and you will see your utility costs drop by up to 60%. Energy rebates are often available for switching to more efficient equipment - ask your local utility company for details. Dexter Express Washer decals are available for order through Western State Design.
The new C-Series is Dexter's most powerful, smartest lineup yet. Leading-edge technology has arrived with innovative DexterLive controls and the DexterLive.com web app, maximizing efficiency and revenue.
Contact a Laundry Specialist, today!
Dexter T-650 Express Product Information:
- Troubleshooting Solutions to problems including: F1, F2, F8, F13, F15, F17, F19 fault codes (see manual - link below - for more). Water fill problems, leaks, coin counting, cylinder not turning, drain error, door lock error or unlocking problems, machine won't start, door handle problems, buzzing, faulty display, fuse/circuit breaker issues.
- Programming & Service Videos Dexter service videos covering basic repairs to laundry equipment to help minimize downtime in your coin-op laundromat. Topics include HOW TO's for common Washer, Dryer, Stack Dryer and Coin Drop installation, programming, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- T-650 Vended Operators Manual Installation and operating instructions including safety precautions and preventative maintenance requirements. Here's where you will find a full list of washer fault codes as well as suggested solutions. Helpful schematics included.
- T-650 Vended Specification Sheet A list of standard features and options as well as complete model specifications.
- C-Series Washer Programming Includes instructions for both DexterLive and Manual Programming.
- C-Series Preventative Maintenance Includes daily, monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual routines and tips for maintaining the washing machine to help keep it running at top performance.
- C-Series T-650 Mounting Dimensions
- Parts Lookup Find part #'s for your Dexter Commercial Coin-Op Washers and Dryers and related Equipment.
- Contact the Service Department
- Visit the Parts Store